COVID-19 Information for Individuals
Get help now hotline • 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
A 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year hotline staffed by trained professionals who will stay on the phone with the caller until a treatment provider with an opening is identified. In addition to the hotline, text (717-216-0905) and chat options are available.
Online recovery meetings
Many organizations are offering online meetings while social distancing is being recommended.
Other online resources
- RecoveryLink: Online platform where you can search daily recovery meetings, physical activities, meditations, and more via your smartphone or computer.
- Addiction Policy Forum’s Connections Mobile App will help connect you with trained counselors and peers, access e-therapy, and more.
- WEconnect app: Helps with scheduling routines to stay active in recovery.
- This Shatterproof blog provides helpful suggestions to keep your recovery a priority during social distancing.
- Sober Grid mobile app: Resource for tracking and sharing progress with others, and giving/receiving peer support.