Begin Main Content Area



Persons, partnerships, corporations and other legal entities that provide drug and alcohol services are required to be licensed as a drug and alcohol facility.  Once licensure is obtained, a certificate of licensure or certificate of compliance is issued to the owner for a specific location and for specific drug and alcohol activities.  A facility may be licensed for more than one activity.

Depending on the legal base under which the organization operates and the services being provided, different chapters of regulations apply. (i.e. physical plant, staffing, narcotic addiction treatment, etc.)  Should you have questions concerning which regulations are applicable to your facility, please contact the Division of Drug and Alcohol Program Licensures at (717) 783-8675.


Licensing Application Packet