Begin Main Content Area

​​​​​​​​​​Find a Licensed Recovery House

In 2017, Senate Bill 446 was signed into law as Act 59, which gave DDAP the power and duty to license drug and alcohol recovery houses that receive referrals from state agencies or state-funded facilities or federal or state funding. In December of 2021, DDAP announced that the licensure program for drug and alcohol recovery houses is open and accepting applications. Learn more about the recovery house licensure process.

The licensure program aims to help empower sustained recovery for individuals with substance use disorder by ensuring a network of safe drug and alcohol recovery houses across the commonwealth. Individuals can find a listing of licensed recovery houses below and facility inspection results on the D&A Facility Locator.

To file a complaint against a recovery house, please call 717-783-8675 or email

The map below was last updated on 6/20/2024. If you see any issues with your Recovery House listing below please email

 Clickable PA County Map

Pennsylvania Counties